Monday, September 17, 2012

Parkinson's Disease Natural Treatment

Parkinson's Disease Natural Treatment Parkinson's disease is a degenerative disease of the nervous system damage. It is one of the most incapacitating illness, affecting more men than women. Cause: Unknown. Symptoms occur when the level of dopamine in the brain decreases. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that sanatoaseeste persons in a certain balance with other neurotransmitter: acetylcholine. In people with severe Parkinsonian primary area of ​​the brain - substantia nigra - whose cells secrete dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin, secretory function is impaired or null. There are a number of possible exposure theory of the cause of substantia nigra cell loss: - Destruction by toxins that the liver is no longer able to filter, metabolize and eliminate them as aging causes the liver to lose its functional efcient. - Disease is caused by exposure to environmental toxins (water): pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals. In the body affected by Parkinson's disease were noted high levels of toxins and heavy metals. These plants have properties chelates (binds heavy metals) and detoxification: Burdock root, dandelion, ginger and milk thistle - liver detoxifies Gentian, Siberian ginseng, yarrow, mullein stimulates the thymus and lymph system function Precautions: Do not take goldenseal for more than 7 consecutive days, do not use during pregnancy and if you are allergic to ragweed. Siberian ginsng not use if you have hypoglycemia, heart disease or hypertension. Licorice, red clover, hawthorn cleans the blood. Caution: Do not give liquorice more than 7 consecutive days and not manage it at all if avaeti hypertension. Valerian (root), lemon balm, Catnip their stress properties and help nourish the brain. Ginkgo biloba helps improve blood perfusion in the brain and memory

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at the age of 37. My father had it, so I don't know if it's my luck or heredity. My first problem was fine motor skills, especially writing. After five years of waiting, I saw a neurologist who confirmed my fears. I was immediately started on Sinemet. All of this was 22 years ago. I will be 59 in a few days. I have had good luck with the Sinemet and other meds like Mirapex, but I was extremely tired of it. I have also noticed cognitive decline, but that is also related to a now-removed brain tumor.i had to look for an alternative treatment. I read in a health forum of a herbal clinic in Johannesburg who has a successful treatment to P.D, i immediately contacted the herbal clinic via their website (www.Healthherbalclinic.weebly.com) and purchased the parkinson's herbal formula. I received the parkinson's herbal treatment via courier and immediately commenced usage, i only used the herbal remedy for 7 weeks all my symptoms were unbelievably reversed, i did another series of test i was confirmed free of parkinson's. Visit (www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com) or email (healthherbalclinic@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease a year ago at the age of 68. For several months I had noticed tremors in my right hand and the shaking of my right foot when I was sitting. My normally beautiful cursive writing was now small cramped printing. And I tended to lose my balance. Neurologist had me walk down the hall and said I didn't swing my right arm. I had never noticed! I was in denial for a while as there is no history in my family of parents and five older siblings, but now accept I had classic symptoms. I was taking pramipexole (Sifrol), carbidopa/levodopa and Biperiden, 2 mg. and started physical therapy to strengthen muscles. nothing was really working to help my condition.I went off the Siferol (with the doctor’s knowledge) and started on parkinson’s herbal formula i ordered from Health Herbal Clinic, my symptoms totally declined over a 5 weeks use of the Parkinsons disease natural herbal formula. i am now almost 70 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed!! Visit there website www . healthherbalclinic . net

    ReplyDelete