Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Diet Spring

I decided to dieters. Spring diet. To lose 7 kg, to get into a pair of jeans from high school to get him the man to lose my mind when I face my ass in panties in front of the TV. Dreams, no? well, I believe in dreams! So with this resolution in mind, I went to work.

And how I kept my diet all my life, I quickly targeted the diet Montignac. I read the book and I made an ambition plan that would take me to the silhouette of a dream. Discipline! Discipline is everything I say! therefore I joined a site where I have to go every day to report the menu.
More difficult is every Monday when you have to report the pounds. Who put the month reporting rule was a sadistic pervert, always on weekends because you give it to the fence. It is impossible not to have a mother, an aunt, a friend or neighbor who will not lure you with a pie, black woman, pancake, apple cake and other such temptations.



The rule is that whoever receives reports of weight loss virtual flower oo, who reported growth (can! Will tell you!) Receives a pig. What is your name remains attached to a full week, you get tired as he was eating. In the first week I performed admirably. I even managed to lose 1 kg. I was on a roll. In the second week I started to dream about chocolate, but I went to the gym and I got the wind in the sails again. In the third week disaster happened! At the office followed a number of anniversaries, as if all were born in January!

The hot cakes "given to the mother," I resisted, the pies, cornulete, minitarte minipizze and fruit as well, but when a colleague of mine came to office with seven varieties of fine chocolates and a box of chocolate ice cream Nirvana pralines, I felt like dying. There were invading my nostrils which aromatic truffles, peppermint candy filled with cream, strawberry cream, pulled cherry chocolate candy with marzipan.

Lust tortured me for several hours. I did not know what to do. A mischievous little devil whispering in my ear: "Come on, you deserve and a Candy Cane. What the hell, what happens? Really, a swallow and ready. And not eat anything until tomorrow "And so he held her for hours, during which time I looked at the clock and expect 18.00 to flee from the place where dozens of goodies waiting to barely stick my fingers.

Throughout this ordeal, this perpeleala, saving me the idea. What would be somewhere I was writing down all my desires that I come and ask me to lose weight after eating? Good idea! I would say brilliant! Today the age of one month when I'm on a diet and sports. I lost 3 kg. It may seem little, but for me it's a great victory. On the note of mobile phone says this: "to eat after 7 pounds lose weight: Quesadilla at Gregory's, pumpkin pie from the supermarket, the Ikee cake with nuts, chocolate truffles, praline ice cream Nirvana. At 60 kg - coffee and chocolate mouse recipe my "Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment